Joyce Carol Oates (via hyyerclass)
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching (via whitebraincells)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
Things I’ll teach my children (via infl4ted)
Khleo Thomas (via sofia—tortilla)
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE IVE READ IN A MINUTE
just keep trying my tip for if you’re not good at something is to keep trying like what advice could i give “go to the magic drinking fountain give me your number to text you the address” like no just keep working at it and stop fixating on where you are right now compared to everyone and start…
do you ever just want to go outside in the middle of the night and walk around and not actually do anything just observe and think and stuff
Unknown (via nonelikejesus)